Texas Citizens Bank does not collect identification information from users visiting this web site or using our Internet banking system. However, we do collect usage information to determine frequency and duration of access to this site. In addition, the Internet Banking System tracks the number of transactions entered by customers. All of this information is used to create summary statistics for our site and to help the bank determine better ways to service our customers needs.
Keeping customer information secure is a top priority for all of us at Texas Citizens Bank. It is the banks policy to respect the privacy of our customers and to protect the security and confidentiality of your non-public personal information. This policy explains how we handle the personal information about you that we collect and may disclose.
Nonpublic personal information is information which you provide to us to obtain a financial product or service, or information we obtain in connection with providing that product or service to you.
Confidentiality and Security Practices
We protect the nonpublic personal information we collect about you by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards. We train the people who work for us to properly handle your nonpublic personal information. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to persons who need to know that information to provide products and services to you.
Collection of Information
We may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us or others;
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies; and
- Information we receive from other third parties.
Types of Information We May Disclose
We may disclose all of the types of information that we collect as described above, subject to the restrictions described below.
Sharing of Information
Texas Citizens Bank does not sell its customers information to third parties. To enable us to better serve you, we may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following types of third parties:
- Financial service providers, such as mortgage brokers, securities brokers-dealers, and insurance producers
- Non financial companies such as data processors and check printers, and others with which we may contract to perform operational functions on behalf of the Bank and our customers
- Companies which may perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial service providers with which we have joint marketing agreements, and which will agree with us to maintain the confidentially of the information they receive from us