What business cards do you offer and how do they differ from personal cards?
Our business cards simplify employee spending and business tracking by offering solutions for everyday business needs, such as payroll and travel expenses. Our credit, debit, and payroll business cards work the same as your personal cards with a few advanced add-ons. Add multiple employees at different credit limits to better control spending based on need and credentials. Because these are corporate cards, credit options are higher than you’d get with personal cards.
BUSINESS CREDIT CARD
Enjoy greater convenience outside the office with flexible business spending options.
- Assign employees MasterCard Business Cards with credit limits
- Track and oversee spending with improved reporting
- Pay travel and entertainment expenses using corporate funds
- Access ATMs for quick cash
- Reduce purchasing costs
- Minimize risk of fraud and identity theft
- Avoid cumbersome reimbursement process
BUSINESS DEBIT CARD
Included with all business checking accounts, the Texas Citizens Bank Business VISA Check Card is accepted by over 28 million merchants worldwide.
Wherever VISA or STAR is accepted, your card will be welcome. Gain quick access to checking and savings accounts using ATMs displaying the Pulse, Interlink, or Plus logo.
- Make large business purchases with high limits
- Add multiple users for increased flexibility and efficiency
- 24/7 account access at any Pulse, Interlink, or Plus ATM
- Compatible with mobile pay apps
- Detailed card transaction record with statement
- No finance charges or annual fees
Reduce payroll administration costs while building employee loyalty.
- Streamline payroll with direct deposit
- Protect against theft and loss of employee paychecks
- Help employees avoid cash out charges
- Convenient transaction process with widely accepted VISA brand
- Pay, shop, and withdraw cash at ATMs worldwide
Business Card Services
Debt Payoff Calculator*